Why Geo-Location Attendance is important for organizations?
Employee attendance is a very important factor in the service sectors. The existing biometric systems like signature attendance, thumb impression, RFIDs cannot locate the person outside the office. No such traditional systems can detect the on-site location of the employee.
Managing employees on the field can be a huge challenge for any organization. Marking field employees’ attendance from any location, time-management and payroll integration are some of the difficulties of multi-location work sites.
To solve these prominent issues, 1UPAMS offers a Geo Location Attendance Solution using any device that ensures off-site employee management.
Geolocation is a technology that uses data acquired from an individual’s device to identify or describe his/her actual physical location. It is one of the most popular technology and is recently experiencing a significant rise in popularity. A geolocation system is an information technology solution that ascertains the location of an object in the physical environment. Most often, the object is a person who wants to utilize a service based on location.
Few benefits of the Geo-Location feature:
- Enables the organization to capture the attendance of its employees from any location, at any given time.
- Geotagging and Geofencing features allow managers to track employee location.
- Track real-time location of all your employees on-field or other work sites.
- Employees can mark their attendance via mobile once they enter the building or its defined radius.
- Effortlessly integrate Attendance data with Payroll and Leave module
If you have a field service team, you are bound to be fully dependent on location-based clock-ins.
In that case, you can use the Geotagging or Geofencing feature of 1UPAMS to track your workforce location without any hassle.