Cloud-based Attendance Management System
Why companies are shifting to Cloud-based and Contactless Attendance Management Systems?
Cloud-based solutions offer the users to run an application, maintain storage of data or on-demand services on the third party shared cloud computing framework. These solutions are the substitute for all the manual attendance systems that require a person to record the employees’ clock in and clock out on the piece of paper or registers. Manual attendance management systems are outdated having many issues like:
- Always require manpower intervention for registering attendance
- Time-consuming process
- Hassle to maintain the book log and files
- Analytical capabilities are zero and hard to make decisions
That’s why companies have moved on to Contactless 1UPAMS which is a Facial Recognition based Attendance Management System, helping organisations to capture multiple shift attendance.
1UPAMS comes with smart leave policy management and facial recognition capabilities. It captures the attendance even if employees come with changed facial features like beard, spectacles, cap, turban and other changes.
This cloud-based system is running on a pay-as-you-go model, so businesses never have to pay more than what they are using. This is helpful for startups on a budget. Also helping the large organization for storing the data of permanent as well as contractual workforce without much effort. They can easily automate the process of weekly and daily leave management that avoids manual intervention and delays in reporting.
With the help of 1UPAMS Contactless Facial Recognition based Attendance Management System, organisations are getting the following notable benefits:
- 100% Accurate Facial Recognition Technology
- Easy Multiple Shift Management and Overtime Management.
- Smart Week Off Policy Management Tool
- Single dashboard for Multiple Locations
- Unlimited Data Storage and 24×7 Access
- Dynamic Data Capturing Fields
Contact us for a free demo email@example.com